Sunday 5 February 2017

HOW TO LIVE LIFE....

Good morning my wonderful friends. Let me apologies for the long break. I guess I needed time to myself, which was quite necessary. I want to thank you for your patience and sincere commitment, God bless you.
Today I want you all to open your heart to others, try to understand what and how they feel. When someone reaches out to you, hold out to your hand to them. Most times people just need a listening ear, and the problem is we hide under the guise of being too busy to spare some few minutes. I think we need to change that attitude.
Follow your heart regardless of whatever people say, do the things that make you happy and smile throughout you days cos life is too short to be unhappy. Treat other people the way, you'd like them to treat you, always do what is right, to your heart and stay true to yourself and others.
Remember what life's all about, it's how you make people feel, what you do, where you go and making dreams become real, helping people through, in hard times of pain and strife, What you do for others, is what's important in this life.
Look deeper don't judge people, by what's on the outside, it's what's inside that counts and what people often hide. 
Care, help, love, be honest and be kind.
Do all you can in the time you have because you won't always be around.  
And if you can do all this and live a life of simplicity and love, then be sure You'll be helped through life, by HIM who is up above.
Do have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment