Tuesday 7 February 2017

THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR SUCCESS...

Morning good Friends, today I would like to talk about, 'The Right Tools for Success'.
Life has a way of testing your courage and belief in yourself. How you react is up to you. 
Let me ask, do you believe in yourself? Have you been able to overcome adversities before? Do you have the necessary tools to help you through the difficulties of life?
If you answered yes, then you have it in you to do it over and over again each time you get knocked down. 
Most of us have been knocked down hard, more than once, but with the proper tools, we didn't let it wreck our life neither has it deterred us from pushing on and striving for success. When faced with such a situation, the best tool to first apply is positive thoughts, tell yourself "Okay, there is some lesson here I need to learn", and move on.
I count myself as one who has always had my tool box ready whenever life situations proved complicated. I have always had that belief that I could do anything, be anything, and go anywhere I wanted and had my life tools ready whenever I needed them. I wasn't afraid of the unknown, I knew that sometimes I'd falter, but that's how we learn. Trust me it worked!!!
Now I know there is someone out there reading this who couldn't pick themselves back up  thinking and feeling they are down and out. Well I have got good news for you, "THERE IS HOPE, JUST CHECK YOUR TOOL BOX".  
You can do it too, though it will take time, commitment, action and determination. You will need to surround yourself with tools that can help you break through your barriers. Like a mechanic, we all need tools to help us refine our skills for dealing with disappointment, hurt, anger and grief.
Tools can come in many forms - written material just like this one you are reading, recorded material, images, and of course, people. You will have to try many, usually, before you find the right combination. But once you do, look out!!! All of a sudden the light bulb inside your head will light up!!! And you will get it and understand what you have to do to move forward".
I urge you to do something nice for yourself today,  take a minute to reflect on what you want to happen and then start looking for the tools that will help you complete your plan.
It is my Prayer that your tool box is fully packed with the right and useful tools as your begin your day.
God bless your hustle, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment