Tuesday 25 October 2016

Thank you Sir....

 Recently a friend of mine took me to the barbers shop for a haircut. Somehow we got talking about the present economic situation in the country. while I was on the barber's seat, I paid apt attention as everyone contributed to the conversation with most of them expressing displeasure and mixed feelings. Somehow they started to proffer solutions, and my friend said, what we need in Nigeria is God's intervention, then the conversation switched religious.

One of the barbers expressed irritation with the high rate of fake preachers who take advantage of gullible people seeking for miracles whilst jumping from one church to another, it was then the owner of the barbers shop cut in to say, "there is one preacher I like, that man that preaches at Dunamis Church" at this point I smiled.
One after the other they took turns, it was testimonies upon testimonies about what God has used Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche to do. I noticed one of the barbers facial expression as to say, haba! dis thing na true? To cut the long story short, my barber finished my haircut and as I got up from the seat, with a smile on my face and shoulders high, I said to them, that is my Pastor you all were talking about.  
I truly want to thank God for my Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche. God has used him immensely to enrich my life spiritually and the lives of millions connected to Dunamis commission. Through his teachings I have seen things I didn't see in myself and I now have a deeper understanding of the Word. I thank God for this mighty servant of God. Without God and him (my Pastor as an instrument) I wouldn't be where I am in Christ (though I am a work in progress lol) so don't judge me.
He is one of God's kingdom best Generals! A highly anointed man of God with a pure heart which exemplifies his relationship with God. Consistent every week, and he constantly seeks to make certain it is God’s vision and not his own, giving glory to God through Jesus Christ who is the source.
Let me make this clear, I worship God and not my Pastor, so don't get it twisted for those of you who might misunderstand my deep sense of appreciation for this end time God's General. My advice, please find a good bible preaching Christian Church and be rooted there. Ask that the Holy Spirit give you a discerning spirit to know a true advocate of Christ when you meet one.
It will be a pity after spending so much time going to church and you end up not making heaven, God forbid!!! Stay blessed.
We are breaking forth on every side, and God is at work in our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment