Sunday 18 December 2016

DON'T YOU DARE!!!


I have always had this mindset that the week to Christmas is usually when most deals are concluded, and decisions and payments are made. To me, I believe that is when most people 'close shop' for the year!!!
That is when I advice most people to intensify their efforts and push harder. Don't get me wrong, I have knocked off deals on the 31st of December!!! Yes, I had thought all hope was lost for me to sign out for the year with something tangible, it looked like all hope was lost, but God came through!!! So I am sure it won't hurt if I just jerk up your moral this Sunday Morning, would it?
Yeah, the Bible says time and chance happens to us all, but I also say and believe if you don't get your butt up and do something, then you might end as a spectator while people like me make something meaningful out of our lives.    
So I say, don't you dare, don't you ever dare or even think about quitting you're in it this far. Just keep your head up and keep on pushing, cos I Trust and believe you'll make it.
Do you know that most times it's when you think that you're down and out and you tell yourself that you can't go any farther, that is when something is about to happen. That is when I suggest you get your butt up, dust yourself and look at the mirror and say, "Get up, get up, don't quit, for I am better than this"
So don't you dare quit, Just keep your head up, and keep on pushing, cos when they say it's over, you say, "Never" and then you must keep on going. Because it's that last mile that you go, when you think you can't go any farther, that is when your push and resilience will make all the difference in your life.
So don't you dare, Don't you dare even think about giving up, I know you have so much more to give
Don't you dare, Don't you dare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment