Tuesday 13 December 2016

IT IS POSSIBLE!!!

Good morning, how was your night? Restful, yeah? That is good. This morning I am here to reawaken your consciousness and to remind you that whatever it is you do in life always remember that there is nothing and I boldly repeat nothing too big or impossible to achieve. Likewise also know that nothing is too small to ignore. Sometimes life will throw rocks at you and things will look very difficult, you might think you are at deadlock with no hope, I make bold to say hang on in there, even if it's with the last thread, help is on its way!!! Impossible is nothing!!! Do you know that when the night is at its peak, that is the beginning of the break of dawn. Same applies to life's situations, when it becomes so tough and looks like there is no way out, just hold on cos that is when your 'HELPER' is about to step in!!!
You may have gone to bed last night not having the slightest idea on how to handle that situation or when help will come, but this morning I want you to tell yourself, "help is on the way".
One important thing is you need to have a sense of direction, know what you need, have a clear vision of it, then MAKE THAT MOVE!!! Yes, all you have to do today is to take each step one at a time, And you'll get there.
Let me ask you, what do you think all these people who are presently in your life or those you meet in the elevator, market place, hospital, church, office, bank I mean everywhere, what are they there for? Have you ever heard of DESTINY HELPERS? Some of us have the solutions to our present situations right before our very eyes but are too blind to see it!!! A closed mouth is a closed destiny O!!! 
One of the ideas behind life is meeting people, the beauty of life is loving people, the essence of life is about making positive impacts in the lives of people, the joy of life is leaving your footprints in the sands of time. Don't get me wrong, most people might disappoint you, some might genuinely not have what you ask of but will proffer advice on how to solve that life riddle for you. I have been disappointed so many times but it never deterred me, I kept pushing, believing and kept focus. Glory to God, today I am not where I use to be and not far from where I want to be!!!    
To cap it up, most of all always take everything to God 'first', and He will direct your steps to the right path. A wonderful relationship with God is paramount, and knowing He holds the four Aces to where He wants to place you in life to function properly, for without Him, you are nothing, I am a witness.
On your journey through life, absorb everything you hear, choose what you want to believe and most importantly RESPONDING TO LIFE positively is key!!!
God bless your hustle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment