Thursday 17 November 2016

DREAM BIG (final episode)

Yesterday I talked about "DREAMING BIG". During the day I got a few reactions, and most of them needed clarification on what I meant. So have I have decided to add this as the final episode for the sake of proper understanding.
Some people dream of worthy accomplishments, while others stay awake to accomplish them. Having a great aim in life is important. But you must know when to pull the trigger. I don't mean shooting a gun, lol. What I am trying to say is, you need to know when to take action and make your move. Success is a choice not a chance. You need to see where you fit in the future, if not you become a misfit. 
Today, I want you to work hard and turn your dreams into reality. It feels so good to dream for long. But it is time to jump out of bed and go to work when the alarm goes off this morning. For our dreams to come through, we must not oversleep. No doubt things may be rough sometimes we will encounter challenges. We may experience setback in business, in career, in academics even in marriage. And such situations seek to steal our dreams from us. But we should always remember, that there is no easy route to the fulfillment of a dream. We need to confront those challenges while holding on to our dreams. It is when rivers seek for the path of least resistance that they become crooked.
Dear Friends, I wasn't always this good at what I do, there was a time I sucked at what I did, I was down and felt I was a failure. But let me tell you the secret, I NEVER GAVE UP!!!  Don’t spend all the time daydreaming about the ideal situation you wish you had. Do something with your present Job. Give it your best shot. Between tomorrow‘s dream and yesterday’s regret is today’s opportunity. Use your opportunity well, work hard, practice your song, write that book, study for that exam. Execute that contract to the best of your ability.
Over time I have discovered that, great dreams of great dreamers are never fulfilled; they always transcended, surpassed, outdone .
If you will dare to dream you will rise beyond your wildest imagination. No one has the exclusive right over dreams. Anybody can dream, so anybody can succeed. Moreover, it doesn't cost you anything to dream. And however fulfilled you think you will be when your dreams are fulfilled, you will find out that your success will be a hundred times more than you imagined it to be. Dream big. Your wildest dream will come to pass. 
TGIF, may God sharpen that mind of yours and give you the right discerning spirit to identify the appropriate time to execute your dreams to reality. 
Responding To Life differently and Positively makes the difference.
Have a great day, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment