Tuesday 8 November 2016

Never Give Up!!! (VIDEO)

Hi Friends, I just met a friend of mine that I had not seen in a while. We got talking trying to catch up with old times. Somewhere along the line he just broke down!!! I was at first scared, but as he poured out his heart, I became moved almost to tears.
To cut the long story short, my friend told me how life hasn't been easy. How he is thinking of relocating from Abuja back to the Village. He contemplated suicide at some point!!! 
As he kept going on and on, my situation flashed right before my very eyes and I realized how lucky I was. 
Back to my friend, I had to counsel him, I reassured him things will only get better. Trust me I did my best. Because he left feeling better and reassured. And to you my wonderful, lovable and dear Friends reading this, please never let the harsh realities of life make you give up. The darkest point of the night is the beginning of the dawn of a new day. 
You will win, you will come out tops, impossible is nothing.
I just got back home after my meetings and decided to share this with you. I also went all the way to share this video from TEAM FEARLESS. I hope it motivates you.
What differentiates us all is how we RESPOND TO LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment